Friday, June 30, 2006

A Novel Idea

The busy week is finally coming to an end. I do believe this is a record, having 4 bookings in one week. So far June has been a busy one for me what with the bookings and the vacation. It went by very quickly. Last June was a busy month for me as well. Next year I will be sure to keep my calender completely clear in June.

Today was a first for me. I shot the cover of a novel. When I heard I was booked for Harper-Collins, I worried that it might be for their erotica book covers (not because I have the body for it) because they are always mass-producing them and booking models off cards, no castings. My agents are really thorough though, and I know they would have told me if any type of nudity was involved. And of course I would have declined the job if that were the case.

Instead it was a fun, flirty, girly photoshoot with a lot of Anthropologie dresses (my fave store). So, it was right up my alley. We were going for something like this or this, and I think we more than achieved it.

It will debut in January: Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips.

No comments: