Friday, July 07, 2006

Let's go ride a bike...


Today I found the August 2006 Issue of Parents Magazine...and inside on page 32 I found the photo that I have SO been looking forward to. It is my baby and me on a bike.

This shot was taken in May at the peek of my most terrible allergy season to date. In this photo one half of my back is in a LOT of pain from a sprain from coughing SO much. And my eyes are actually feeling pretty itchy, chest wheezy...thankfully it doesn't show. I went to the ER that night for shortness of breath and back pain. Thank you Central Park pollen.

This was my baby's first time riding a bike (and my first time in a LONG time), and I was just aching (literally and figuratively) to see her face...and well, it was worth the wait. I think she loved it. I can't get over that very large helmet on her head.

5 comments:

heather & fiona said...

That is so sweet! I love it!

TftCarrie said...

Really cute. Do they make smaller helmets? It looks so funny!

Kage said...

I love this one too. Big Sis didn't even recognizee the baby with that huge helmet. I thought it was so great. Makes me want to get a bike and that little seat. If it had been zinone, she totally would have bought that sucker and brought it home

marian said...

this picture makes me want to buy a bike, the bike seat, and have a child small enough to fit in it (and no, that isn't an announcement). So i suppose that means it is a succesful shot! Great one, i love it.

chloe said...

That little seat is uber cute, and O looks so cute in it! You would never know that you were suffering so many ails that day - very successful modeling, Miss Kristy!