Thursday, August 31, 2006

Here Comes the Bride




Oh if only I had gotten these pix on my anniversary. Here I am pictured in the wedding hairdo I never had. I like the one on the bottom, and I think the one on the top is a good example of America's Next Top Model Challenge of identifying your flaw, and then trying to cover it up. In this case, I did not do a good job of hiding my ginormous elephant EARS.

This hairdo actually sort of resembles my senior prom hair (seen far right). Yikes. Anyway, I find this to be amusing, and it was actually pretty fun to shoot these bridal portraits that I never had taken.

There are a few really cool pix from this shoot now on the view page of my website. Some funky hair going on in one. This salon also took some pix of me with the extensions, but they weren't included on the CD of photos I picked up today. I am going to try to get my hands on a few. Oh, and to give credit where it is do, Frank, (my regular guy) did not do these hairdos and photos, this was a job for Paul Labrecque.

Last night I had a baby shower for a friend of mine having her first girl after a little boy. I haven't had a party in a long time, and it was so much fun. I have been really stressed lately, and my two other girlfriends helped in planning this a TON, and I am just so glad we did it. It was terrific food, great friends, and good fun. And if I do say so myself, I enjoyed the prize for the most answers right on the baby trivia quiz. It was a baby sock made into a coin purse from this store, but you won't find this particular product on the website, rats. I do recommend it though for random, fun gifts, especially stocking stuffers, housewarmings, or going away gifts. Or just because gifts.

1 comment:

Ann said...

You look just like your mom in those "wedding" pictures! Especially the one on the top left-the expression and everything.