Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Little Leggings


Some of my friends have made a commitment to stop shopping and only refashion what they already have or own. This blog shows some of the projects that these crazies are working on. I love it.

I decided to try my hand at this refashioning stuff. They don't make leggings for babies, so I had to make some. I went to H & M, bought some purple opaque tights in size 2T, put them on my baby and cut off the feet. So, does that count?

And yes, she is standing on a rather tall garbage can with a ball point pen in her mouth...please don't report me to DCFS.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

That totally counts! Good for you for Refashioning stuff. MY next project is to take those linen pants you gave me and make them into a linen skirt. . .
or do you want them back?

Kage said...

you better not cut up my fave post-baby pants! ; )

chloe said...

Good job Kage. See, you can totally become a refashionista! Come play with me and Carrie!