Thursday, August 17, 2006

Walmart Baby and You



It's here. After many trips to the local Walmart (45 minutes away on the GCP), and no success at finding this magazine, I ended up getting a copy mailed to me. That was a nice (and rare) gesture on the part of American Baby. It isn't often you get your tears sent to you, usually it's a lot of paging through magazines at Universal News.

Anyway, it turned out sweet, and is a nice memory of the long lost baby that I used to have...this is her at 11 months, and a very wiggly 11 months at that. I was sore after this shoot from trying to hold her tight to me. You can see her hand is trying to pry herself loose. I decided we look alike in this photo, but more when I am looking at it upside down then right side up, something about the eye shape.

Yesterday I finally finished the Nuvaring campaign. It was a day of still photography for the point-of-purchase and brochure stuff. It will all be launched in a matter of weeks, so it will be exciting to see it get off the ground. I am told the commercial will be airing on all channels and all time slots, and the client named Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and LOST as 3 shows that will air the commercial...so that's exciting. When the Playtex Beyond commercial ran, the most exciting airing was during My Name is Earl!
That's the news from here...now go take a picture of your baby and you.

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

Is that your baby kage? You look great! What fun!