Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Nuvaring Update

Today is a busy day with a Microsoft Casting in the morning, followed by a wrangling job this afternoon/evening. It is for Johnson & Johnson, and it is a sleeping baby shot. Oh boy. 6 to 9 month olds. Asleep. I am grateful for the late call time, but usually these babies are fussy around 5 to 7, so we will see.

In other news, the Nuvaring website is coming together. I have found most of the video I shot, up on the site. Here are the FAQ's, which were the most hilarious copy to shoot. Be sure to click on this question: WHAT DOES NUVARING FEEL LIKE WHEN IT'S IN MY VAGINA? Count how many times I get to say the V-word! Ok, if that grosses you out, it's 5.

Check it out.

7 comments:

marian said...

LOL. Vagina vagina vagina. How many people were standing there watching you spit all this out?

tracy m said...

I'm a modelling ninny, so what's it mean when you say you have a "Wrangling" job? I picture cowboys and lasso's and babies everywhere...

So when you go on these calls, are they to shoot you AND your kids?

Kage said...

tracy m, I almost included a link to my wrangling post, but figured it was redundant. I guess you didn't see it. Read it here.

Basically, I am a photographer's assistant on the set, solely in charge of the "talent"

tracy m said...

Thanks for the link- I guess somehow I missed that one... sounds fun and exhausing!

Catherine said...

Kristy, I saw your Nuva Ring commercial yesterday on TV here in Orlando--I am not totally weird, but my FIL is a GYN and we have strange dinner conversations! It looks great!
Catherine in Orlando

wendysue said...

I saw your nuvaring commercial last night, just at the tail end of Letterman!

Kage said...

Yippee......thanks for watching every body....