Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Stock


I have written about stock photography before, if you want a refresher, click here. Last Halloween my girls and I did some stock around a Halloween theme. It was really fun and festive, especially because it was time-appropriate. The Christmas photoshoots are always in July or October or January (when all the wardrobe is cheaper), so it feels a little strange.

Anyway, this shoot was really fun, and I recently found one of the shots from this photoshoot in a Sears Portrait Studio Ad:

I remember feeling less than cute at this photo shoot. I was ok with my hair and makeup, just not my body...my baby was about 6 months old, but I still needed to lose about 10 pounds, so I was feeling a little blah...but I had fun nevertheless. It was on this photoshoot that I learned a friend of mine was getting her long-awaited daughter. I remember sitting at the kitchen table of the house where we were shooting and hearing all about the last-minute-ness of adopting a baby from out of state...it was exciting.

Here are a few more of my fave shots...fake Dad and all:





No comments: