Thursday, October 12, 2006

Happy Face


See the happy face that is etched in the side of the car? My daughter picked up a few rocks at the pumpkin patch the other day and very proudly drew a smily face along with some squiggles and wiggles on the side of the car.

Look Mom!
My response: Your father is going to flip his lid.

Luckily he didn't. In fact, he found it to be pretty funny and circulated this photo all over his workplace. Oh, he works for General Motors, and yes, it is a company car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kage. Did you do a birth control commercial? I saw one the other day on tv and the lady looked just like your photos! Just curious if that was you. :)

-Wendy

Kage said...

Wendy, yes that's me, and if you search on this blog you will see plenty of posts about it.
www.nuvaring.com

Anonymous said...

We were at my wife's OBGYN the other day for a third-trimester appointment, and what do you know? We saw Kage staring back at us from the Nuva Ring poster on the wall.

We looked at each other and said, "We know her!"

Then my wife said, "ok, not really. But we read her blog... Which is kind of the same thing!"