Monday, October 02, 2006

Park Ave & 59th St.


Park Ave & 59th St. We didn't make it across the double-wide street, so we sat down to wait for the walk sign, and I snapped a picture. We got to go out to dinner with two of my cousins tonight. One lives in Manhattan, and his oldest brother and his wife came to visit from Salt Lake City. It was a nice way to spend Family Home Evening. Usually my husband doesn't make it home in time for FHE, so I spend 5 to 30 minutes with the girls talking about a scripture story, singing songs and coloring. Tonight, while we walked to the dinner we sang a few songs, and as we walked home my husband told our girls the story of Baby Moses. So, I would say it was a successful Family HOME evening, even though we weren't home.

I was supposed to pick up my final mastered album today, but I felt a little chill in my bones and lungs and my head was feeling full of fluid, (it is probably psychosomatic, given the month), so I just had to nap instead. I have to take care of myself and prevent illness. Tomorrow I will pick it up in the morning and fedex it to Furnace.






2 comments:

Britt said...

Can't wait to hear the whole album!

D said...

I think you have the greatest cousins (and cousins' wives) in the whole world. I hope you had an excellent evening with your two cousins and your cousin's wife.

That's a great picture of the girls. Very cute.