Thursday, October 05, 2006

Quick and Simple



After visiting several Barnes and Nobles across the uptowns and downtowns of Manhattan, I finally just stopped by the offices of Quick and Simple to get my hands on a copy of the issue that I appeared in.

Some of you may recognize model mommy girl as my modeling counterpart. Bless her for fitting into those pants. I tried the striped ones on and they wouldn't even go past my thighs, let alone my hips. And I think I had a little photoshopping help on my legs on the right...oh how I love technology.

This was a fun shoot...although I hate modeling with flowers because I am pretty allergic to pollen. I guess that is why it's important to have an acting background when you do print work, so that you can ACT like you love flowers. (All that said in a silly and sarcastic tone of voice.) Where does the period go, inside the paranthesis or out? Man, I wish I had paid more attention during DOL. What does DOL stand for anyway? When I google it, I just get Dept. of Labor. Anyway, here are the shots.

Oh, got it....Daily Oral Language. Curse you DOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

daily oral language

chloe said...

I believe it goes outside the parantheses...

Cute pants

Bek said...

Those are cute pants...and cute models. :-)

You both look the same size to me in the ad. I love the pants that you have on on the left...time to shop..