Tuesday, November 28, 2006

1000 words...


I don't know exactly what to say about this photo. A lot comes to mind, all at once:

~We do not look good while we dance.
~This does not look like dancing.
~I look perfectly comfortable in this position.
~My husband looks uncomfortable.
~We are not good dancers.
~My ankle looks really weak, like it might buckle at any moment.
~Shouldn't my husband's hands be in a slightly different position?
~I like my rabbit fur bolero
~Why was he looking right into the camera, and I was unaware of it, that is so not like me...
~We should really take some dancing lessons.
~We don't dance much, so I guess it doesn't matter.

My husband came home from work today and handed me this photo. We went to his co-worker's wedding back in September, and apparently this photo was not worth keeping for them, as it has a little proof mark on the right corner. Hmmmm....I wonder why they wouldn't want to scrapbook this? Don't they know I am Kristy Glass...and documentation of my famous dancing is very valuable?

6 comments:

chloe said...

OH MY. OH MY. Yes, that is quite the picture, Miss Glass...

Bek said...

what is the best is that it looks like the arm and hand on the left side of you (which actually belongs to the lady dancing behind you) is YOurs and you are doing "Jazz hands". :-)

Melissa said...

Maybe 1,000,000 words. Does one have to actually know you to get such a kick out of this pic? I love it...still laughing. Still loving the rabbit fur.

Rachel H said...

What I think is so funny is that you'd think your husband would find dancing with you some-what fun, so maybe he would look MILDLY pleased, but no, he looks pretty pained!! Heeee. Pretty darn hilarious! Great post!

Rachel H said...

It definately looks like you were makin' the best of the situation!!

Doug Anderson said...

You both look so good!

I love it, when you two dance!