Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Had a good feeling...

...about an audition I had last week for Three Musketeers. When the phone rang last night at 6:30 and it was my agent, I made a bet with myself: "Betcha it's a callback for Three Musketeers!" And it was. So, I was really excited. It is one of those floating Musketeers Bars Commercials that we have all seen. I love when I am on hold for a commercial that is casting 4 women. I feel like my chances are a lot better, but I will probably show up and be competing against 400 other girls.

After that audition, I HAD to have a Three Musketeers Bar. I literally went straight to the deli when it was over and bought one. I am SUCH a sucker for the power of suggestion. That Snickers campaign this summer all over cabs and billboards, is why my working out was all for naught, or shall I say, NOUGAT. SATISFECTELLENT, NOUGATCITY,PEANUTOPOLIS---all in those oh-so-recognizable letters. Man I am mad at them.

So, I have to decide before I go, that I will not succumb to the temptation of chocolate....and just walk out and enjoy a sip of my water. Mmmmm...yummy water.

No comments: