Monday, November 27, 2006

It's Monday...watch out for flying pigeons



That would have been cool if it had hit her, but I think it was behind her, not in line with her.

It is less than 2 weeks until my performances begin. Strangely, I do not feel any more stressed than usual, which is either good or bad. Either I maintain a high level of stress all the time, and am thus severely cutting into my life expectancy, or I am really prepared for my upcoming performances, or I am just completely numb after an entire year leading up to just 1 week of my life.

Maybe I am just crazy.

Yup, that sounds about right.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I ever let Xavier that close to water, there is NOT A DOUBT that he would end up in it, and be thrilled about it. Cool pic

Kage said...

Yes, this fountain (positioned outside my husband's office) is VERY hard to resist, especially in the summer....not very kid friendly