Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Runway Moms

Runway Moms will air on November 9th @ 12:30 and 4:00 PM EST on Discovery Health Channel. Just an FYI, if you haven't seen it yet.

Yesterday we had a job for Nick Jr. Magazine in Weston, CT. The drive up was so beautiful, we got to see all the leaves with their reds, oranges and yellows. The baby and I had to sing Itsy Bity Spider...she was crazy and wiggly and it was fun...she liked her socks, click on READ MORE.

It's becoming a little dicey having photoshoots in sprawling homes across the tri-state area. Every time we go to one my daughters wonder why we live in an apartment the size of their laundry rooms/bathrooms/front stoops. My older daughter said: Mom, I want to live here. I guess I don't blame her....but seriously...I could never keep a house that big clean, or the lawn mowed, or the cupboards stocked or the shelves dusted or the...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the SWEETEST little picture ever! How cool would it be in black and white with the baby in color. :) She is just darling!!!

I'm with you on the cleaning part! But that's what maids are for, right? Oh...wait...I would have to be able to AFFORD one first. :)