Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sigh...it's November


It's over. I made it through October...the cursed month. On a whole 2006's October was pretty amazing, ending with my CD's finally getting here about 6 hours until the end of the dreaded month. I spent part of this evening packaging them for the very awesome pre-orderers...thanks guys!

I am excited. And I am relieved that they are here right on schedule. I don't even care if I meet my goal as far as how many CD's I want to sell, because I intend on enjoying the next few months sharing my music with whoever will listen!

I had an interesting email yesterday from Susan Elizabeth Phillips. She is the author of a book that I modeled for. Pre-orders will begin soon, but it will not be released until February. She explained that when she is promoting the book, she also likes to promote the cover model, and asked permission to link to my websites etc. I, of course was glad for the publicity, and referred her to GLASS POSSE and my website. After reading the blog, she realized that we share the same home town. It was a very weird coincidence. I hope to run into her some time when I go to visit.

Today is the second "music class" for my daughter Pukey, my go-see where I have to dress like a nurse, and my lunch meeting with the Dean....should be an interesting day.

2 comments:

chloe said...

Kage, only you have Wednesdays like this - Pukey big day, dressing as a nurse, business meeting with a dean. So funny...

Very exciting about the CD's - I can't wait to get my hands on one!

Bek said...

That is a funny day description....

Hope it goes well with Pukey. ;-)