Thursday, December 14, 2006

Glass Posse 12 Days of Christmas: Day 2

Top Ten Christmas Tracks of the Season:

1. James Taylor ~ Jingle Bells

2. Sarah Maclachlen ~ Song for a Winter's Night

3. Ann Margret ~ Baby It's COld Outside (I don't care what you say about it being a date rape song).

4. Il Divo ~ Rejoice ~ Where did I misplace my faith? Where did I set it down? Which one's the day that I forgot what this was all about? And I came so close to throwing it all away, but I'm taking it back again....so come and Rejoice....come and Rejoice....what was lost was found.

5. Some Children See Him ~ James Taylor

6. Snow ~ White Christmas Soundtrack

7. God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman ~ Sarah M. & Barenaked Ladies

8. Santa Baby ~ Macy Grey

9. Hallelujah Chorus ~ The Messiah ~ London Symphony

10. Mary, Did You Know? ~ Von Trapp Children

For more Christmas Music Discussion, click here.

No comments: