Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

Today I got a phone call from a new wrangling client, putting me on hold for next week to wrangle. At the same time that I was on the phone with him, a repeat client called to see if I could wrangle tomorrow. It was really strange that they both called at the same time...maybe it was the lunch hour. Anyway, tomorrow I am working.

It will be my first job of the new year, and though I am not totally looking forward to my first day back being a full-day of wrangling infants-8 year olds...I just have to think about our new condo and how I would like to put a few new things in it...so when the going gets tough tomorrow, I am going to have a mantra: furniture, furniture, furniture....or garbage disposal, light fixture, headboard, rugs....the VERY long list of items that I feel I need, but really I just plain want.

It will be nice to have a break from my kids. I love them so, but I have had quite a lot of them lately, including a near miss with a headfirst dive off the bed, followed shortly by a possible incident with a very RED sharpie. Whoosh.

No comments: