Friday, January 19, 2007

BYOB

My friend MaryAnne is having a party. She is inviting some couples that she doesn't know THAT well, but wants to get to know them better. To tell you the truth, I don't know them that well either, but I am better at names than her. This is how our conversation went last night:

MA: Hey, what's Brittnye's husband's name?
K: I think, Brian.
MA: Okay, how about Sandy's?
K: Brian.
MA: Stop.
K: No seriously, I am sure that Sandy's is Brian, Brittnye's might be Matt or Mike or something.
MA: Okay, Kaylee's?
K: Ryan.
MA: Shut up.
K: I swear it's Ryan.
MA: And Alyssa?
K: Bryan. It's totally Bryan, I know Brian, Ryan and Bryan for sure, I am just not sure about the first Brian.
MA: Ok last one. Bridget's?
K: Brian. No I'm kidding, I really don't know. I think Michael or Matt. Basically if you choose Brian/Ryan or an M name you are good to go...hey you could call the party: BYOB Bring your own Brian.


1 comment:

Zinone said...

It was very funny in the moment. We do have too many Brians and Kristy's. I can guess that is your name and be right 9 times out of 10.