Friday, January 05, 2007

Catwalk Moms?

I got a "fan" email from a gal in the UK this morning. She had seen what she called Catwalk Moms and felt a connection with my story. I will really have a good chuckle (in my head) if it is really renamed Catwalk moms (as opposed to Runway Moms) over there. I am looking into it.

For once it was not an email asking about my hair. My husband was surprised, but I told him that they have the hair thing going ON in Europe...they don't need to ask us Americans about that. In fact, a few times I have been asked if I am from Europe, because of my hair-do.

On a side note, I have decided to grow out my hair. I may need to poll ya'll about this to see if it is a good idea. It has been my "look" for so long...I will work on a poll soon.

Anyway, thanks Anne for making my day today, and I would also like to give a shout out to your little one, Ben (I LOVE THAT NAME).

If you haven't seen it yet, it will air on Discovery Health Channel:
January 10th @ 4 PM EST
January 17th @ 12:30 PM EST
January 30th @ 4:30 PM EST

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy

Yeah, runways are known as catwalks in the UK. I guess they had to change the title for us British folk?

Glad I made your day. You made mine by emailing me back - totally took me by surprise!! By the way I've emailed you a couple of pics of the little man. Thought it only fair as I've had a little look at your blog.

Will try and keep up with your blog.

Anne