Thursday, January 04, 2007

Parents Magazine


I knew back in May when we shot this that we were doing a cover try, but I completely wrote it off. My friend Heather wrote me today, otherwise I would have never known about this. Isn't it so cute? I REALLY love it. It's def. in my top 5 of fave jobs.

This is the same day that the bike photo was taken. We had another job that afternoon, and that night I was in the ER with labored breathing and a really sore rib. I thought I had cracked it from coughing so much from my allergies...turns out I had just strained a ligament or something, and I had bronchitis....this pose was PAINFUL to say the least...

The baby looks like a baby....today she looks a lot more like a soon-to-be-two-year-old...my how time flies. She is wearing her own two shirts, socks and shoes...they gave her the pants. I am wearing very tight pants that I would probably rip if I had to run away from a predator or REALLY ride a bike.

5 comments:

marian said...

I like that your standards for pants involve the question, "Can I run away from a predator while wearing these?"

Anonymous said...

So cute Kristy! You look really good upside down!! =)

TftCarrie said...

I love this picture! It is one of my top 5 fave jobs of your too.

marian said...

I just noticed (a year later) that one of the cover stories is "COUGHING: When to call the doctor" - kind of ironic given your story about your rib/ligament pain!

Kage said...

good observation marian, so funny