Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Stock Updates

I just found this post, I forgot to post it a while back, so it's sort of Christmasy, but I think it's still pretty funny.

I send out a lot of Christmas cards. I receive a lot of Christmas cards. It's one of my favorite things about the holidays. Well, let's face it...I have a lot of favorites. I almost had a heart attack the other day when I saw 7, 10 foot Nutcrackers as decor outside an office building in Manhattan.

This year in a Christmas card from Washington State, I received this:

Gotta love the stock photography. Now I am the face of automotive specialties...I guess cute baby's can sell ANYTHING. I think the words FLUID FLUSH are particularly apropos.

Oh, and another polka dot pregnant lady photo here.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

not what I thought the post would be, according to the title. . I should know better :-)

I thought for SURE you would be giving us all advice about our investments!

LJ said...

Cute! Loved the pregnant lady photo too... :)