I had 5 auditions today.
1. 10:30 AM Callback for OIl of Olay. At 4 PM my agent called and said I was in the running and asked if I was willing to lighten my hair?
My answer? YES
her respone...."Would they have to change it back for you?"
my answer...I would appreciate it.
2. 12:50 Oral B Toothbruch Commercial Audition. I had to smile.
3. 1:30 Bath and Body Works Industrial Audition. The casting director was wearing a purple shirt and matching purple socks...no shoes.
4. 1:30-4:30 Lycira (sp?) print go-see. Everyone and their mother (literally) was there. Pharmaceuticals pay, that's why. 3 different agents called me for this, so I knew it would be swamped.
5. 3:45 Coram Boy Audition. I was auditioning to understudy 2 roles...both 15-year-old boys. I had to sing like a choir boy and do copy in British Standard accent. I felt really great about it.
Random call of the day: My agent, inviting (requiring me) to attend a special dinner in Orlando for Nuvaring. Sigh. What a day.
I love you computer....still hate verizon, but glad that my internet is back on. The shakes only last a few days.