Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday, Monday

I am tired. This morning I had a casting for APPLE that was a total cattle call. Luckily I got there early enough that I was in and out in a reasonable amount of time, and my baby was really good...an angel actually. On the way home I got a call from my agents: "Did you go to the apple casting yet?" YES..."ok, nevermind." Not sure what that was about.

There is a snowstorm in our future...the very near future. I believe it is supposed to hit Tuesday or Wednesday. Apparently the weather people are so sure of this, that everyone is becoming quite sure of it as well. My DH's business trip to Toronto was cancelled in anticipation of this Noreaster, as it is called.

I am looking forward to the snow because we have not had significant snow yet. I am not looking forward to it because I am working both Tuesday and Wednesday, and this makes the logistics of a working day a bit difficult.

Where am I working you ask? Oh...I'll tell you.

I have a print casting for Yoplait. I will be photographed, and then my (what I consider kind of large already) ears will be made larger than they are with the magic of photoshop. I would tell you why, but then Saatchi & Saatchi would have to kill me.

Then on Wednesday I am shooting a Downy commercial. Again, the details of which I would love to reveal, but that will have to wait. I am extra sensitive to publishing the campaigns behind these products because they are both test-runs...so focus groups will watch them and like them or hate them, and then the fate of the print ad and television commercial will lie in their hands. I of course want the focus groups to go ga-ga over these two bits of media so that they run for real.

Either way, I am looking forward to working this week, it is a nice change from the auditioning scene.

1 comment:

Bek said...

Glad you are working and boo for the Noreaster. When we lived in Jersey we would get them all the time. :-)

I want to be in a focus group.. I keep putting my name in for some in SF, but no luck yet. Maybe I am in the wrong demograhic.

Have a happy snow storm...