Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New Hair

It's not THAT drastic. In fact, for 3 HOURS at the salon, I am surprised I don't look more different. It is a nice pretty light, goldeny brown, with some highlights. We'll see if anyone even notices.




Tomorrow after the Oil of Olay shoot, I get to audition for Pirates at Papermill Playhouse in NJ. I am excited because I played Mabel over 5 years ago, and it was one of my most favorite roles. It will be nice to be her for about 5 minutes tomorrow, for the audition.

6 comments:

chloe said...

It looks really natural, probably what they were going for with Oil of Olay.

I'm excited to see the commercial!

Samyo said...

It looks good!! Good luck and have fun tomorrow.

Kage's Mom said...

I really, really love it. Because you had blonde hair as a child, I often think of you as blonde and I am surprised when you're not!

E-Dawg said...

You are right, not too different, but it is really cute, and long now.
Tis Maaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaa aaaa aaaa aaa ble. Go get em.

Linzerdoodle said...

I dig it!

Maybe playing Mabel this time around will be more enjoyable since you won't have first trimester nausea.

Rachel H said...

The joy of the hair salon! I always marvel how I can go in and like 50 hours later leave with that "I guess I am satisfied" feeling because for that amount of time you'd think they'd truly be able to change me into- I dunno - Grace Kelly?