Friday, March 30, 2007

Mt. Sinai Idol: Sideshow



Last night my girlfriends and I went over to Kidzone at Mt. Sinai Children's Hospital for our second round of Mt. Sinai Idol. The first time was such a blast, that we had to do it again.

They have a close circuit television station there that patients can tune in to. One of us hosted, and the other three of us were contestants. 2 of us were Siamese Twin Sisters, so when one was singing, the other was dancing, napping, eating, or helping the other with her words.

I was the first voted off, after my rendition of THESE BOOTS WERE MADE FOR WALKING. But, I still got to perform when my twin sister was up there singing her songs. In the end, both Siamese Twin Sisters got booted off, and the third contestant won. She was the first booted off last time, so I was glad she got a chance to redeem herself.

It is only a few hours out of our lives, but it feels really good to know that we are using our talents to serve others. When the kids call in to vote, it is just so rewarding. We hope to go back in May and do it again.


1 comment:

Natasha said...

where are the rest of the pics?