Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New Haircut



My baby refuses to wear any clips to get her hair out of her face, so I finally just cut her some bangs yesterday. I think they are adorable, but I am her mom.
Now I think she looks even more like her Dad:



When we were standing in line at Disneyland, and I was holding her, she looked at me and in all seriousness said: "WATCH, MOMMY" And then she twisted her mouth in this position. I thought it was hilarious, I can't stop talking about it. I finally captured it in a photo.

2 comments:

E-Dawg said...

I think the hair is adorable. Now you have yet another profession durning the slow times!

Rachel H said...

Totally not related to your DD cutie hair- but I clicked on your weemee and totally added one to my blog- I first thought it was cheesey- but was actually quite fun to put together- haha!