Sunday, March 25, 2007

Progress

I wasn't quite ready to take pix, but my daughter really wanted to show some to her teacher, so here they are.

Our living area includes our two loveseats, a chair, tv and console, a small bookshelf (wasn't there when pix were taken), our teeny dinette set, and the stools that go up to the bar.

My bedroom still has a ways to go. I do love the wall color against my bedspread though. The headboard will come next Saturday, and we still need to decide where to put everything.

The office is the elfa system from Container Store and is AWESOME. I love it. We also have the piano in there and a basket full of instruments next to my husband's Univeristy of Maryland chair.

Still to do: organize bathroom and kitchen, hang photos, discard a few more items that are just not fitting dangit.






7 comments:

Keryn said...

If you don't mind me asking, what brand of piano is that? We have a Kawai that looks almost identical, and we love it! My husband says he doesn't ever want a "real" piano, he loves this one so much. As a professional musician, though, what do you think? Do you wish for a "real" piano ever?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy-
Love your blog! What brand/shade of blue is that? It's so calming and pretty!

-Beth

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add that I meant the blue paint in the bedroom. oops.

-Beth

onehm said...

Everything is looking so great!

Layton Clan said...

Okay. Little adorable D. is so very cute. She's growing up so fast, and looking more and more like her diva momma!

Kage said...

It's a yamaha. Of course I would love a real piano, but it doesn't seem very practical given my apartment living and my budget (don't want to tune it)...but someday....

Charity said...

Ahhhh ! You have the table/chairs that I want ! I saw that set in an IKEA catalog, and my hubby said we couldn't get it because it was ugly :( But I adore it - you have good taste ;)