Wednesday, April 18, 2007

2 Days to Go

Yesterday I got an email from grouper.com saying I had a new comment on my video. The comment was something like: "I fixed your thumbnail." Some of you might recall that my thumbnail used to be my face with one eye open, one eye closed and my mouth twisted....I looked drunk. That was nice of mr./ms. random to fix it.

Anyway, I was surprised to see a large number next to my video: 21,740. This number indicated the amount of VIEWS.

Of course, I wanted to see if anyone else had had this type of number, so I browsed...

Janine Graff had 5,282, Emma Brown- 2,423, Alyssa Dver- 5,428, and Total Mom, Hannah Keeley-7,238. Ummm....my number is much higher than these numbers. I hope that the number of views directly corresponds with the number of votes. That would be pretty freaking awesome.

In other news, I am busy trying to style myself for my upcoming taping of Eebee's Adventures. Every time I get to go shopping, I think I am going to like it. I rarely do. I am a girlie girl too, and I love new stuff, especially clothes, but I just don't like shopping. I don't like malls, I just don't get it. I did find these AWESOME yellow pants though, that I really hope I get to wear in the show. We'll see....maybe I will put up a vote to see which outfit YOU would like to see on the next installment of Eebee's Adventures!

These are the pants, my styling cohort, Carrie says they are orange, I think we finally decided to call them MUM pants.

5 comments:

Rachel H said...

Whooooah, Nellie! You don't like shopping? I don't follow. You mean, you don't like crowds? Or just shopping in general? Maybe you just need and amazing shopping buddy. When I go with my Super Saver sister, I can get even HER to whip out the wallet and have some fun! I think you need an accomplice.

Michele Q. said...

Kristy,

I don't know you, and you don't know me. I don't comment on blogs much. I saw your video. I think what you are doing is awesome... It takes alot of faith, dedication and devotation to do what you are doing and to be an active LDS member. Good for you, I think that you are being a good role-model.

Thanks for the inspiration. I have been voting for you everyday and I really hope you win.

Michele Q.

Kage said...

rachel h, even when I am with the BEST shoppers, I get so overwhelmed, worn out and cranky...I know...I am weird.

Michele Q, thanks for your comment. I really appreciate it.

Laura said...

I don't know you but I read Heidi Swapps blog because I love scrapbooking. Who knew she had such a talented cousin! I have been voting everyday for you, hope you win!

Kage said...

Thanks Laura...