Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Art Project

VOTE

Yesterday I had an audition for a film. Yes, my first FILM audition. It is titled Cloverfield, and it's being directed by the LOST guy, J J Abrams. I was just put on tape, which is kind of a prescreening until they are serious about casting. I felt good about it.

When I got home, I had received my posters in the mail, from snapfish...I love SNAPFISH. So, last night I finally put up my little art project. Giant Glass Posse Faces. I love it. I think it looks way cooler in person, so please come over and have a Diet Dr. Pepper with me. Won't you?





I ordered 20 x 30 posters and cut off 10 inches, to fit these IKEA 20 x 20 square frames. I was going to resort to record album frames (12 x 12), because I wanted SQUARE, but the giantness of the 20 x 20 is Wicked RAD. Isn't my DH so cute?

VOTE

14 comments:

D said...

wicked.

marian said...

AWESOME

onehm said...

They look great! I am totally sold and may have to copy...
If that's ok!

Linz said...

I love it! Great picture of your DH. Your creativity never ceases to impress me.

Mom loves it too but for some reason her comment wouldn't publish.

Kage said...

What is it "they" say about copying....highest form of flattery? I wish for EVERYONE to have these types of photos in their house....go and do.

"A" squared said...

RAD!!

Kylee said...

I love the pictures!!! They look fabulous! Gotta love IKEA:D One day I want to get some pics put onto canvas..

Anonymous said...

Your DH looks abnormally large compared to the other pics...was that the intention?

Kage said...

Anon, no, not intentional. Each was cropped a bit differently, and it was hard to visualize what they would be enlarged to the size they are....I like his though...it looks like he wants to pop out of the frame.

Jolene George said...

How cool is that?! Big IS good!I love how confident you are to go with the wild hair sassy face picture...so great...love them all!

Rachel H said...

Nice job Kage! That's some happy wall. Kinda makes you want to cover your whole house in 'em huh? I like it.

Amber said...

I LOVE IT. And am, at this very moment, trying to think of where I can do the same thing!

I adore Ikea and wish we leaved near one. When we were home at Christmas, we bought the coolest set of coat hangers with an accompanying frame to hang everyone's pictures above their coat. It looks so adorable!

Joy said...

I voted for you today and underneath your video was a Playskool ad that I think had your face in it! Is that possible??

E-Dawg said...

Love the pics, but where are you going to put the future kid's pics (he he!).