Thursday, April 19, 2007

Beechnut

Yesterday I saw the first Beechnut Ad running in May 2007 Parents Magazine. It wasn't me, but it reminded me of the mock--ups they had on set. I decided that I must investigate, and here is what I found:


I am not a huge fan of my own nose, but I have to say, it does look nice in this photo. That baby didn't like me kissing her much, but we got a few frames in before she totally lost it. All 4 babies that I worked with that day were not happy campers...I think it might have had something to do with my lips on their face. I am glad they are feeling uncomfortable with strangers early on, that's a good thing for their development, but not for our photoshoot!

For more Beechnut, click here.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Very cool...and your nose does look great in that pic. Also, I loved your art project-loved it!