Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hooray for Nuvaring!

I got a FEDEX the other day filled with all sorts of pharmaceutical goodies. You know when you go to the doctor's office and they have those cut-outs sitting there about various drugs that will change your life? Well, they have them for Nuvaring too.



There are two cardboard cutouts, in which they reversed the image, so to me, my face looks strange, a white platic stand-up thingy, and a blue clipboard. I like the clipboard. And I have the big white one on my desk right here, because it is made of plastic...seems like it will stand up to the wear and tear of my desk. At church on Sunday during the class with women only (it's called Relief Society), they pass around a clipboard with the attendance sheet and sign-ups and flyers etc. I thought it would be funny if I put it all on the nuvaring clipboard...but I didn't.

Speaking of church, there is a 2-night PBS special about it, but it isn't produced by the church, so who knows what controversy it might stir up (rubbing hands together with a twinkle in my eye).....!

Anyway, nothing like a post about birth control advertisements and the mormons in one!

2 comments:

Jill Ann said...

Depending on the makeup of your ward, that in Relief Society could have been hilarious! If you did it, I so would have liked to have been there!

Melissa said...

You could have totally pulled that off in the ward. Would have been awesome! Next week....