Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Did a Bad Bad Thing

My friend called with a plan.
She and her sisters thought it would be funny to play a little April Fool's Day joke on their parents, who were leaving for an African Safari on April 1st.

So, guess who got to be the pretend African (who knows what accent) travel agent? Moi!



After the call Gary got off the phone and called everyone together for a family meeting, to discuss that he had just gotten a phone call and the tour was cancelled. The women (there were three couples going on the trip), immediately said: April Fools, you're fooling us.

He insisted that he had just gotten the call...and they said: Duh...someone called you and is playing an April Fool's joke on us. And they were right, but I guess he totally bought it, and it was a good April Fools.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Hahaha that's too funny!

Linz said...

You got me one year too...it's a gift.

chloe said...

You are totally convincing...its really scary. Use your powers for good!

Really funny!

E-Dawg said...

Some people would call that mean, I call it funny, but I am also the person that laughs when someone trips before asking if they are ok.

Mother Theresa said...

THAT WAS SO FUNNY! YOU SOUNDED GREAT. HE WAS SOOO MAD! DID I RUB OFF ON YOU???