Friday, April 20, 2007

New License

Today is the LAST DAY to vote for Real Savvy Moms. So, go VOTE.

My new license came this week. I am happy with the photo. Some people obsess about the photo, and I am not one of those people, but it is nice to have an ok photo. I am also glad that it was taken after I got the highlights taken out, because I think this photo looks like me. And I am wearing my favorite RED shirt. It's blue, but it's from the RED campaign.




This is a big improvement from the
Old License. And after many years of wanting to, I am finally an ORGAN DONOR. Yippee!

3 comments:

Jolene George said...

I voted everyday!!! When do you find out when you've won???
The new license is really good and YES much better than the old one. :o)

Melissa said...

But the old license looks like the Kristy Glass I met!
This is a good DL photo...
I am with Jolene - when do you find out who won?!?!?!

tracy m said...

Hey Kage- I voted for you everyday, just FYI, and I know a lot of us other mommy bloggernaclers did too!