Monday, April 09, 2007

Still Sick

My birthday was yesterday. It was one of the worst ever in that I was sick. I am still sick today. If you want to know how I am feeling, stick a large knife down your throat and try to swallow. Oh, and put on your warmest snow clothes, robe, hat, scarf, blanket, and sit right next to your heater and imagine STILL being cold.

Thanks to all my friends and family who called or sent gifts or cards yesterday, it meant a lot, especially since I am feeling so yucky. I am off to the doc right now, to see if I can get to the bottom of this.

3 comments:

Dome & Edo said...

come on, life is beautyfull!
good easter!

Anonymous said...

Comgratulations!!! You're a FINALIST for Real Saavy Moms! I just voted for you! Maybe this will help you feel a bit better. :)
xoxo

Ashley said...

Happy belated birthday!