Saturday, April 21, 2007

Thank you

To all of you who took the time to vote for me on the Real Savvy Moms TV Host Contest, I am SO grateful. I know that the casting director has a part in the final say, but I am confident that my peops really delivered the vote for me, and that is such a nice feeling. Thank you.

Many of you have been asking about the results. I received an email from Real Savvy Moms a few days ago letting me know that the announcement would be made on the 30th. I am assuming this is because they need a good week to offer the job to the winners, and firm up their contracts etc., so that their announcements are not in vain. I will definitely keep you posted.

1 comment:

marian said...

Go Kage!

Just saw this on the voting page:

"We will announce 5 top vote getters on April 24th and you will get to vote again.

Top 5 voting is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, April 24th and last for 5 days.

The winners will be announced on April 30th."

So looks like we should be prepared to rally the voting troops again...