Monday, May 28, 2007

Condo Adventure: Let There be MORE Light

Thursday night we got 4 more light fixtures put in. Kitchen, both bathrooms and the girls' room. Now I just have to shop for, decide on, and purchase the penants for the front room. I still have NO idea what I am going to do yet, but I just KNOW it will come to me.

I got the idea for the bathroom lights from design mom. Thanks for helping me see that I could do sconces in there....I think they work...I guess who cares at this point! There's light right? 4, 100 watt bulbs...JUST what I wanted...great for putting on makeup!

The girls love their chandelier. In fact, I think that was the reason for their EARLY rise the other morning (5:15), they just wanted to stare at it. Today we will tackle the "Fairytale Pink" paint that we picked out for their walls, and then hopefully next week the giant bunkbed system will arrive and we will have ourselves a bedroom!








Remember, stay focused on the lights, not on the clutter all over my kitchen counters. Thank you.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're too funny, Kage. Your kitchen counters are practically empty. You should see mine. (I haven't seen them in weeks, under all that stuff!)

Totally random question about your bathroom sink -- is it from IKEA? If so, did you have any problem installing it? (We almost bought an IKEA sink, but then found out the plumbing is metric, and decided it would be too weird. Also, the faucet selection seemed very limited, since you have to get it from them...)

Kage said...

Someone else asked me the same thing. I do not know where it's from....but I sort of doubt it's IKEA.

sorry.

Anonymous said...

your place looks great. very modern but yet cozy too.
christy