Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Forgiveness in Action

May 30, 2007

Yes, I'm an Oprah addict.

Today her show was on forgiveness. It was a great reminder. I am currently going to purge myself of those last little toxicities that are trying to inhabit my soul. It will take some reminding, but their hold is not so tight after watching her hour today.

I decided to submit my story to her Forgiveness in Action. It was easy, I just copied and pasted it from a TALES post. I like sharing my story, because every time I do, I heal a little more.

Forgiving was an enormous turning point for me. It was the greatest gift I ever gave myself. It truly is a miracle.

2 comments:

chloe said...

I just went to the Forgiveness in Action site and have tears in my eyes as I write this. What a powerful tool this site is, so many impressive stories of forgiveness. Thanks for bringing our attention to this wonderful movement...

gramakas said...

Thanks for letting us back in your life -- there was always an emptiness beyond our control. Your view is inspiring and very mature -- a good example to us.