Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Our New Playground

Since the noreaster's have haulted, and the weather has become allergy-inducing, I mean BEAUTIFUL, we have been able to explore our neighborhood...FINALLY.

We recently discovered a treasure of a playground just a hop, skip and a jump away. I love it for it's tall trees, 2 different playground structures, the glimpse of the Empire State Building, park benches, cover from the hot sun, fenced-in-ness and the families that gather there. I know I will also the love the water spray in the hot days of summer. It's also very clean and free of teenagers! Not that I don't like teenagers, I just don't enjoy the ones that are at the park in the middle of the day...









5 comments:

D said...

Now that the word is out on this park, there will be teenagers swarming all over it.

Ann said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! How fun!!!

jmc4180 said...

how nice! where did you get your little girls leggings? so cute!

Kage said...

leggings are from Children's Place, I have also been successful at H & M and Old Navy

Linz said...

Glad the parents had some play time too.