Monday, June 25, 2007

Condo Adventures: Girls Room Wall

June 25, 2007


I am planning on switching out the photos in these frames eventually. Although I LOVE that center one of the baby.........so cute. I might put the latest modeling job pics in there if I like them, or just stick to my fave snapfshots...

The girls sheets are these paisley pixel, so the dots go really well with the polka-dot elephant and bear.

My oldest is obsessed with bears and my youngest with elephants. I think they will love these sweet animals on their walls. I got them from National Badger, special ordered at Renegade.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE the pink that you chose. I also like the chosen pics...what about the one of them sleeping intertwined - that is such a sweet picture.

Anonymous said...

Kage's Mom said:
Love it! Love it! Especially the bear and elephant!

Gedde Adventures said...

I love the pics and I love the new header on your blog. How cute!
Have a great week!
Sara

Linz said...

Adorable! Love the header too...fab colors.