Monday, June 04, 2007

Heaven Never Seemed So Close

June 4th, 2007

I have been rehearsing for this concert for a while. Last night we sounded really great. I am finally starting to FEEL my solo too.

John Andrew Tarbet is the featured composer tonight. I met him last year when he helped out with our JOY TO THE WORLD Concert. His stuff is really interesting to sing, and I hope even more to listen to. If you are in the area, come on out for this free concert of amazing music!

St. Peters Church
619 Lexington @ 54th St.
7:30 PM

ONE NIGHT ONLY ~ June 4th

Admission is Free.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just curious kristy...do you go back and read previous posts to check comments? how far do you go back? i'm thinking of getting a blog and just wondered how you keep up?!

Kage said...

anon, the nice thing is that all comments are emailed to you, so you don't have to read your own blog.....

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristy,

Good Luck - I'm sure you'll be fantastic!!

I love to sing and just like you I'm a fan of Barbara Streisand 'Evergreen' is one of my favourites.

Simone.

Kage said...

The concert went really well. Thanks to all of you who came, it meant a lot to see your faces in the crowd. John Tarbet is really talented, and it was a joy to sing his music.