Friday, June 01, 2007

Quote of the Week

June 1st, 2007

I am not sure if there will be a quote of the week every week, but last week I thought this was so freaking hilarious, I had to share it here:

I curled my hair for church, and half way through I realized I was out of hairspray. Oh sha-boing boing. I curled the rest of it anyway, and just messed it up with a bunch of pomade.

So, a guy at church says to me after church was all over:

"I like your hair today. Well, right now it's looking a little peaked, but earlier, it looked great."

Love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too funny! children (and men) say the darndest things! just curious but could you share your diet regime? your so lean which i know is alot genetics but any diet tips?

jane said...

People say the craziest stuff! On my mission we put a long piece of butcher paper on the wall and wrote all the crazy quotes we got on it each night. It was a fun memory keeper.

Linz said...

(to anonymous comment) If it's genetic, I missed out!

My favorite quote from this post was "Oh sha-boing boing."

kage said...

anon, I got lean after my first baby....seriously I think my stomach just shrunk from all the puking and heartburn. so I eat less and I move more (city life)...I used to exercise very regularly, and since baby #2 (she is 2 now) I have really struggled with it, but I try to fit it in here and there...my body REALLY misses it...