Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ticked.

June 28, 2007

I love working with my kids.

Its an adventure, it's special time together, and we get some fun keepsakes.

After the two girls did Real Simple Family last month, the three of us were put on hold to do a cover try for the same issue. They wanted us held for July 2 and 3. I am leaving town on the 3rd, so I could only do the 2nd.

After 1 day of calling back and forth about this, and getting updated pix of the girls, we spent the NEXT day calling back and forth about their updated sizes. I was starting to get excited and then...

they decided to do the shoot on the 3rd. DAMNIT (yes this deserves a swear).

Then today I got put on hold with my little one for ParentING magazine for July 6 and 7...sorry guys, OUT OF TOWN.

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH. And to top it all off, I have been auditioning my BUTT off this month, with tantalizing callbaks and holds here and there, and NO BOOKINGS.

I am ticked. It seems like EVERY time I plan a trip, something comes up. And so goes my life...

5 comments:

jmc4180 said...

sorry about your luck! everything happens for a reason, but you dont probably want to here that right now!

Linz said...

DAGNABBIT.

Beth said...

This sounds like Adam's life too. Everytime we plan something these same things happen to him. We've cancelled trips if the $$$ is good enough. I can relate. Sorry about that. But you'll have such a good time with your family. Better things to come, right?

Kage said...

I too, in certain circumstances, would be willing to change plans....HOWEVER this trip is REALLY important to me b/c I won't be seeing my little brother for 2 LOOOOOOOOOONG years, and this is the last time we will see him before that happens....I just wish that this LONG month of June would have welcomed those jobs instead of the one WEEK I leave....oh well, just got a booking to wrangle on the 12th, so that made up for it a little.

Samyo said...

I'm sorry it worked out that way Kristy. It means a lot that you are coming out to visit me before I leave. I love ya and can't wait for you all to come out.