Thursday, June 14, 2007

Updates

June 14, 2007

A few updates for ya'll:

~Startup Princess and I found each other during the Real Savvy Moms Stuff. They have my profile up now. It is on the sidebar to the right, or you can read it here.

~Speaking of Real Savvy, they are airing their first show with the new hosts on June 15. 2:30 PM EST-NYC Channel 21...
I'm excited to see how it turned out. I think their pix look really nice.

~More RUNWAY MOMS are airing...nothing new, but if you haven't seen it yet, check out dates and times here.


~Ritz Camera? My friend Melissa called tonight to tell me there is a series of frames sold at Ritz Camera which hold my photo with daughter and pretend dad...so next time you're there...check it out.


~My friend HK sent me this from a recent issue of Woman's World or something like that. The original coloring is seen here:

And this is what they printed: Just look at my sweet sweet 8-or-something-week old bambina...

I love babies SO much, unfortunately they all must turn into very large, hungry, demanding humans!!!

~Real Simple Family Issue. Both of my daughters are going to be featured in the 2nd annual issue of Real Simple Family, which comes out in August. I am excited about this because who doesn't love Real Simple?

~2 DAYS until the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn! So excited!

1 comment:

Kelly King Anderson said...

Thanks for the shout out Kristy! :) Look forward to hearing your latest misadventures (and exciting news as well) soon...I hope you have a super summer full of new jobs! {;) [winking start up princess]