Monday, July 16, 2007

Gradually Going Green

Plastic Bags...

I often forget my 2 reusable bags when I go to the store. However, the other day I remembered, and it was raining, and I slipped and I fell, and I broke a spaghetti jar all over the inside of one, so now I only have 1.

I really want to get a full set, but now I have to buy for my 72 hour kit, and I am holding out for my friend to make me some for Christmas...

Anyway, what to do with all the bags...I came across 30 uses for bags at Real Simple Magazine. And why was I on that site? Well...just trying to find out when I can see my 2 cuties in print...
10 USES FOR PLASTIC BAGS

20 MORE USES


2 comments:

Lacey said...

I keep plastic bags in the diaper bag for stinky diapers that I have nowhere to put or to just cut down on the odor in a trash can that's not for diapers specifically.
We also use them at home since we don't use a diaper genie. It helps to cut down on that odor there too.

knittingirl said...

I thought of you and your reusable bags this morning when the new mentioned the big demand for the Anya Hindmarch canvas shopping bag... did ya get one?!
Rhonda