Monday, July 23, 2007

My Latest Work: Listerine

Listerine Whitening Quick Dissolving Strips. Try saying that 10 times fast, WITH the strip in!!! If you want to see me do it once or twice:

First click here, or type this: www.listerinewhitening.com in your window.

Next, click on THE STRIP at the top, in the middle. You will see several circles with the play symbol in them, scroll over the top one, and it will say: How to apply, click on that to see my amazing work ; ).

You can fast forward through the voice over and animitronics, to the rest of ...ME! Frankly, I looked prettier at my Listerine Wedding then my real one....but that's ok with me, I hope I am always improving with age...

9 comments:

Linz said...

That's cute!

tracy m said...

"...my Listerine wedding"- HAhahaha!

knittingirl said...

So cute - great job!

chloe said...

You look so pretty! And I'm totally sold...think I'll go buy some today...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kage said...

anon, if you would like to discuss your comment, please email me:
kristy at kristyglass dot com.

NTG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Oh my goodness... you are so cute! No wonder you do commercials, you are great at them! I watched it twice (blushing).