Friday, July 27, 2007

New Banners

Blog Cosmetology is who has been working on some new banners for the blog.

I really like this one. I think it's super. There are a few others that incorporate the posse's photos, but it's probably ok to leave those off what with the flickr album on the sidebar, and the fairly regular sharing of photos on the site.

My friend Jen is the designer, and if you want something totally cool designed for you, check out her website, and her reasonable prices, and be sure to let me know if you use her, because I want to see!

8 comments:

marian said...

LOVE it! Did Jen do the sketch?

Kage said...

Well Jen, did you?

Juliana said...

I really like the change. I would incorporate a side bar widget with a photo in addition to the flickr screen. Or maybe use your last banner image in that side bar....Just suggestions....love your blog

(I am a friend of Natasha's)

Layton Clan said...

Kage dawg. I totally was going to put pictures on it, I just wasnt' done. Do you want me to picture it up? Plus, the wording is all caddywampus, so I was going to change that too... no cute girls, I can not take credit for the sketch, but I would love to be able to do that!!! : ) Let me know...

Linz said...

Wow that is SWEET looking!

Anonymous said...

I like it! Miss the photos though - you should incorporate some in the sidebar. Just a suggestion...

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing her info. I have been trying very hard to create my own... but some things are just better when you don't have to do them yourself. I lack the time and maybe the talent! I love her stuff. Can't wait to see your finished product. Looking GREAT so far! I love reading your blog and learning about your experiences that are so different from my own. Blogging creates this wonderful outlet to learn about other people, their lives, their thoughts. I especially like learning about other mothers and how they live and create homes all over the country. We share so many common threads. Anyway... Have a great night!

"A" squared said...

LUV the new banner. It's purdy.