Sunday, July 01, 2007

Patchwork Blog

So, it's trial and error time. As you can see now, there are more errors....

I have dates back! YEAH...but they are in RED....ew.

I have commissioned a friend to do a banner for me, and hopefully she can help clean up some of my html probs. She is an expert.

Not sure if you will ever see any of my cartoony items to the right anymore....I will start adding them back in when I get another free moment...

For now, just be patient. I like the green. I have a lot of this color in my house too, so I am drawn to it I guess.

4 comments:

Natasha said...

i liked the black!
I HATE that when you change a template in Blogger it erases all the hard work you have put into it!

Good luck on the changes

Kage said...

I liked the black too, but my DH says BLACK is the new GREEN or GREEN IS THE NEW BLACk...or something like that...

D said...

These changes are SWEET. It's all very tidy-looking, and those ads look scrumptious.

tracy m said...

I liked the black, too, but it sure is easier to read, and crisper, with these new colors. I like it.