Saturday, July 28, 2007

Quote of the Week

"Mom, are your cholesterols gone?"

Asked by my daughter at the doctor, during my Harry Potter Tosis Checkup. I am going to get double-checked by an ENT, but it turns out that it's probably just Stress.

Imagine that.

As far as the Cholesterol, my daughter feels so bad for me because I can't eat as many fatty sweets as I was in the habit of eating. It's ok honey, that's actually a good thing. Oh, and my doctor disagrees with my allergist as to the severity of the number. So, I figure 9:30 PM Chipotle last night was ok? Anyone? At least it wasn't my second choice-a pint of Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Mmmm - Chipotle.
I think B&J's Oatmeal Cookie sounds healthy - compared to my favorites...

Jill Ann said...

Hello? Isn't oatmeal supposed to lower cholesterol? That's what I thought.