Thursday, August 02, 2007

Bro Update

So, in my inbox this morning, these two videos, these are SO my brother:

Part 1: He's the one on the right...

I think I might send it to P. Diddy for Making the Band 7-I think they will be back from their missions by then...

Part 2:

They are still in Utah just training for their missions. Elder Anderson (as he is now being called) is going to the Domincan Republic in September. And I am told at this point he has to do most of his talking in Spanish...so this boy band moment is probably rare....and I keep watching it over and over.

If you want to read what happened to us on the bus yesterday, click here. Would have made a good Third Person Thursday, but a break from TPT is good....

2 comments:

jenn said...

okay, how cute is THAT?!

Allyson said...

The next LDS pop sensation!