Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Look....Again

So...I am SO not an expert on this blogging crap...stuff..ok...I DO know how to slash through something, which is very fancy....anyway,

When I chose the lovely green blog, I wasn't counting on the website that hosted it to not work...so now I am back to a very minimal blog and I sort of like it, but not the font. Anybody know how to change it in old blogger?

To make it up to you (all the changing and crap, stuff), I have added an embarrassing viewmaster slideshow at the bottom, of some vintage Kristy & Fam photos...swanky! I also got the final version of the banner up at the top.

I am working tomorrow...wrangling, yet again...so I won't be able to respond too quickly to any comments, but enjoy the slideshow and the TPT.

7 comments:

marian said...

HOLY MOLY. Seeing the slidemaster pictures makes me realize how DD1 looks EXACTLY like you. Wow.

Liz&Meg said...

I got a free layout from a blog and then their photbucket account got max'ed out so it didn't work anymore. I took the html coding from her layout and put my own backgrounds/colors/papers in it. it took a while to figure it out thought.

Melissa said...

I love this layout/format...looks great. After seeing more "back in the day" pics, not only does D look exactly like you, but your mom looks like you now! What a cycle you girls got going!

LJ said...

Kage- I loved the slideshow thing- great idea. What cute pictures too! The YNS outfit brought back lots of fun memories... Your daughters DO look exactly like you did! In fact, yesterday I was at my little girl's doctor appointment reading Parents magazine and I flipped right to the page of your daughter #1 in the school cross walk model picture. She was SO dang cute! It totally made me smile. Then I was at Walmart flipping through a hairstyling mag and you were in that too! Anyway, it's fun to read and see all that you're up to on your blog. Have a great day!

merathon said...

that annie costume is SO great. i hope your mom saved it so now your daughter can wear it!

Lisa said...

Wow, the slideshow sure brings back memories! What great photos! Last night I saw "Bourne Ultimatum" and it was like spending the evening with your DH!

Linz said...

I'm loving the Slidemaster bigtime. Good to see a pic with the "orange chair".